We host six Members' Open Events each year which anyone at an ERUGC affiliated club can enter. These events offer a fantastic experience at some of the best golf courses in the area, as well as a chance to win some great prizes.
Money raised from these events provides the income that the Union can use to invest in the best amateur golfers in the region and help elite adult and junior players come through the ranks.
Due to the popularity of these events we have increased the season to six events on the following Thursdays:-
|12th May at Hainsworth Park||Fourball Betterball||View Tee Times||Results|
|2nd June at KP Club||Am-Am||View Tee Times||Book Now|
|16th June at Scarborough SC||Fourball Betterball||View Tee Times||Book Now|
|7th July at Ganstead||Am-Am||View Tee Times||Book Now|
|4th August at Boothferry||Am-Am||View Tee Times||Book Now|
|18th August at Beverley & ER||Fourball Betterball||View Tee Times||Book Now|
Maximum WHS Handicap Index - 24.4
Team Member details and payment before play on the day (Cash or Contactless Card Payment ONLY please)
Proshop Vouchers for top 6 team placings.
1. The Members' Association is open to all male members of Clubs affiliated to the Union, who are over the age of 18.
2. Members' Meetings shall be in the form of fourball betterball stableford or Am Am stableford competitions. The Handicap Index limit for these competitions is 24.0 but members with a higher Handicap Index may play using this limit.
3. All members must conform to General Rule 2.
4. Entries for Members' Meetings must be made by the entrants themselves direct to the Members' Association Secretary.
5. Members who book and are allocated times but who fail to report on the day of the meeting shall be liable for their entry fee.
6. Any tie at the meeting shall be decided under General Rule 6(ii).
7. The Union will award prizes to the winners and other prizes as will be decided by the Competition Committee acting by its representatives present at the event.
8. Members are reminded that at all times they are expected to conform to the dress regulations and etiquette of the host club.
9. Buggies are allowed with the permission of the host club.