Entry is open to any member of an affiliated club of the East Riding Union of Golf Clubs, and costs just £15.00 per person for the betterball events and £17.50 per person for the Am-Ams. To enter, contact the Members' Meeting registrar John Chambers - President 2021 email@example.com (note 'r' and 'ss'), or calling 07860 142620 / 01482 657456.
1. The Members' Association is open to all male members of Clubs affiliated to the Union, who are over the age of 18.
2. Members' Meetings shall be in the form of fourball betterball stableford or Am Am stableford competitions. The Handicap Index limit for these competitions is 24.0 but members with a higher Handicap Index may play using this limit.
3. All members must conform to General Rule 2.
4. Entries for Members' Meetings must be made by the entrants themselves direct to the Members' Association Secretary.
5. Members who book and are allocated times but who fail to report on the day of the meeting shall be liable for their entry fee.
6. Any tie at the meeting shall be decided under General Rule 6(ii).
7. The Union will award prizes to the winners and other prizes as will be decided by the Competition Committee acting by its representatives present at the event.
8. Members are reminded that at all times they are expected to conform to the dress regulations and etiquette of the host club.
9. Buggies are allowed with the permission of the host club.