1. The Championship is open to Clubs affiliated to the Union to enter a team of three players. All players within the team must conform to General Rule 2.
2. The Championship shall be decided by net strokeplay scores over 18 holes with all scores to count. Caddies are not allowed.
3. Prizes will be awarded for team and individual scores.
4. The team returning the lowest aggregate net strokeplay score shall hold the T. R. Leak Trophy for one year and shall qualify for the Yorkshire Inter District Union Junior Club Team Championship.
5. In the event of a tie, the winning team shall be decided according to the best individual score of each team. If still tied the second best individual score of each team shall be taken into account.